SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR – HILLEBERG TENTS
Hilleberg Social Media Coordinator in Redmond, WA
We are a small, prestigious firm in the outdoor industry looking for the right person to join our marketing team in Redmond, WA, USA. Our marketing team plans and creates ads worldwide, manages all social media content, develops and manages a multi-lingual website, and creates video and digital content as well as an 85 page annual handbook in three languages.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and organized Social Media Coordinator. You will create content and manage all of Hilleberg’s social media channels, Hilleberg the Tentmaker Facebook and Instagram, and Hilleberg Hunting Facebook and Instagram. You will be responsible for the full scope of content creation: generating plans and ideas for content and campaigns; processing incoming images; managing photo licenses and communication with photographers; uploading and tagging images in QBank, our digital asset management platform; retouching and cleaning up images in Photoshop; writing copy for posts on all channels; scheduling posts on all platforms; and tracking and reporting on platform performance. You will work closely with the other members of the Marketing Team, and report to both the Creative & Marketing Director and to the CEO.
You need to have a strong interest in the outdoors and enjoy time in the backcountry backpacking, hunting responsibly, climbing and the like. We want you to enjoy spending nights in our tents, and to share our passion for the outdoors and land conservation.
You need to be creative and have solid experience working with all social media platforms, excellent organizational skills, a strong ability with both written and spoken communications, and have intermediate to expert skills in Photoshop. Ideally, you will have prior experience with social media strategy and planning and executing campaigns. Previous work with Falcon media is a plus, as is experience with video and photography.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a team but at the same time is a self-starter and is someone who likes a challenge and can figure things out. As a small office we help each other out with various things as needed, and you will be expected to pitch in. This can be anything from answering phones and taking orders to helping out in the warehouse.
Salary: To be determined based on experience
Health Insurance and 401K is available
Bus pass, paid toll expenses, as well as local gym membership are also possible.
If you are the person we are looking for, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Editor Position for Concealed Carry Magazine
Position Summary: To assist the Managing Editor and Content Team in the creation of Concealed Carry Magazine and other duties as assigned by the Managing Editor. To represent USCCA at events.
- Research and write “departments segments for the magazine including but not limited to Letters To the Editor, Ask the USCCA, Book Reviews
- Assist with copy editing and proofing the magazine during the production cycle
- Assist the Managing Editor in meeting all deadlines and budgets
- Assist the Managing Editor in arranging and acquiring content from freelancers
- Assist the Managing Editor in providing and documenting payments to freelancers
- Maintain current working knowledge of the firearms, self-defense and firearms publishing industries.
- Be willing and able to work with minimal supervision on multiple projects in support of the USCCA mission
Assist in procuring, organizing and inventory of photo props for monthly photo shoots
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Communications/Journalism is preferred
- Must have previous publishing experience
- Must have the ability to work within a team to achieve the media team goal
- Must have strong written and spoken communication skills
- Must be willing to maintain the highest professional and ethical standards at all times
- Must have experience and/or willingness to learn multiple computer software platforms for the all elements of magazine creation
- Must demonstrate a respect for firearms safety rules and be willing to maintain a safe working environment with firearms and ammunition at all times
- Must be willing and able to work with media outlets to present the USCCA story and core values
- Must demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION AT OUR HEADQUARTERS IN WEST BEND
About Delta Defense
Delta Defense LLC is the private company, in West Bend Wisconsin that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners. Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America. Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row! Journal Sentinel Top Workplace – 4 years in a row Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace – 3 years in a row We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder! We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow! We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!